1. You Can Only Make A dispute if you purchased some thing (Upgraded Account or Referels etc) on the site, and you didt get it or Site turns scam or delete your account.
2. You Can only make a dispute inside the 30 days of the payment. (But I Heard from some one that paypal have increased or increasing the limit to 60 days which i am not confirmed, so think it as 30 days Smiley )
Procedure Of The Dispute:
1. In The Dispute, write all the incident why you want to get your money back.
2. Write it shortly but Briefly and with step by step.
3. Try To Put Your Screenshots which will work better.
4. Again Make Sure you are doing it inside the time limit.
but we can't open dispute for intangible good at paypal.
my friend told me that the only way to open dispute if we got scammed by investing our money in bux site by telling paypal that we don't receive the goods (choose other tangible goods). that's the only way paypal will procced our dispute (better than nothing). or maybe others EMS member have great other suggestion if we want to dispute via paypal?